We are looking for a creative type that can add value to our existing accounts through content creation.
This position requires a background in photography and videography with submission proof of knowledge along with resume.
The Content Curator will support Social Behavior with the following duties & responsibilities and will report directly to the Account Manager:
- Create social media visual content for various assigned accounts.
- Meet weekly content planning deadlines.
- Submit graphic design requests to graphic designer.
- Submit content via agency content visual calendar by weekly content deadline.
- Keep client files organized in our cloud based filing system (Dropbox).
- Create visuals using professional camera (provided by agency) and iPhone photography
- Shoot BTS and real-time content as needed.
- Create Reels/TikTok (micro video content).
- Coordinate professional photography with photographer contractors, help stage, write shot lists, curate story boards, and assist/stage during shoot as needed.
- Communicate effectively with Account Manager, team members, and clients to receive incoming client related content.
- Attend appointment, events, and team meetings where Social Media Content Curator is needed in Houston Metro Area. Please note that at the time we are only hiring Houston residents for this position.
Please apply by submitting a resume and please be sure to include links to accounts profiles where your creative work is displayed. If not submitted, your resume will not qualify.
Part-time (hourly) and full-time (salary) positions available.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Starting $40,000/annual salary & up (based on experience)
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77056: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Content creation: 1 year (Required)
- Photography: 1 year (Required)
- Video editing: 1 year (Required)